View Contact Info
Rise high from the hot desert sand, Dubai is exemplary to the city of the future and home to architectural masterpieces and mind-blowing achievements. The ascending popularity of Dubai among tourists in recent years is due to its inexhaustible range of attractions and uncompromised award-winning hospitality and tourism standards. The lavish, sunlit and splendidly photogenic city offers you an opportunity to enjoy the astonishing skyline, fabulous beaches, breathtaking natural scenery, and world record-breaking attractions. Enchanting conjunction of flashing ultra-modern city and the mysterious Arab desert ways, Dubai is a top destination to visit. A place like no other where anyone can find exciting experiences that will create unforgettable memories for a lifetime.
Burj Al Arab
Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Mall of the Emirates
The Walk JBR
The Dubai Mall
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Dubai Ice Rink
The Dubai Fountain
Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
Al Fahidi Historical District
Arabian Tea House Restaurant & Cafe - Al Fahidi
Al Fahidi Fort
Dubai Garden Glow
Bur Dubai Abra Station
Dubai Gold Souk
Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai Butterfly Garden
What Not to Do in Dubai
• Please kindly remember that Dubai although highly modern, is a Muslim country.
• Do not ask for alcohol in stores or supermarkets that serve the residents, and don't drink it in public areas.
• You have to dress up modestly, men or women should not wear shorts or miniskirts, the knees should not be seen.
Swimsuits are allowed on the beach and hotel pools only.
• Women should not swim or sunbathe topless.
• Endearment and affection in public, as hugging or kissing, are not acceptable.
• Behave properly and do not use strong language or swearing.
• Do not use your left hand for greeting, it considered rude.
• Drinking or eating in public areas during Ramadan is forbidden.
For the latest news and updates on Covid-19 and travel restrictions due to pandemic, please view the official requirements at The United Arab Emirates' Government portal.